Are you looking for potential partners for cooperation in the field of offshore energy (oil, gas and offshore wind energy)? Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is organising an international matchmaking event on 10th and 11th October 2017 during the OFFSHORE ENERGY 2017 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The Offshore Energy Match 2017 brokerage event offers business contacts to industry, science and technology professionals in the offshore energy sector (oil, gas, offshore wind), who are looking for potential partners in the Netherlands and other countries to ensure sustainable business development and growth.
Is your business or organisation in search of new customers, partners or collaborative alliances, or are you specifically looking to explore the wind industry in the Netherlands or other countries? If so, you should register for this year's international matchmaking programme.
The event is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), especially those carrying out innovative work, research institutions and universities, who are active in the field of wind energy.
HOW DOES IT WORK
1.) Register here.
2.) Make a profile of your organisation and publish your collaboration wishes.
3.) On the basis of the online profiles you can see what other companies need or have to offer and then can send meeting requests to selected participants of your choice.
4.) One week before the event you will receive your meeting schedule.
5.) Meetings have a duration of 30 minutes. In this way you can have several meetings in 2 days. You can of course continue interesting meetings afterwards at the conference, during the exhibition or at home.
- To showcase your most favourable projects, products or know-how;
- To initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation;
- To find new commercial/technological/research partners;
- To get the latest information on offshore energy related research findings;
- To present, discuss and develop new projects;
- Participation in the matchmaking is free of charge. For admission to the exhibition you will need to register via this website.
DATE AND LOCATION
The event takes place on 10th and 11th October 2017, at the RAI Amsterdam (Hall 2) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Bookings meetings from 21 August till 4 October 2017
- At 9 October you will receive your final agenda for the meetings.
You can also contact the Enterprise Europe Network:
Mr. Kees Mokveld