From February 28 till March 2, Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) will organize a Holland Pavilion at the Wind Expo Tokyo (WET) 2018. The Holland Pavilion at the WET is a fantastic opportunity for Dutch wind power companies to meet important stakeholders from all around the world.
Due to the activities of HHWE and her members over the past years, the Netherlands is now recognized in Japan as a knowledgeable wind power nation, especially offshore. Dutch companies are therefore in a good position to capitalize on the wind power development in Japan.
The WET 2017 attracted more than 147 exhibitors from all around the world and more than 62.000 unique visitors. Over the three exhibition days the WET 2018 is expected to be even more successful than the WET 2017. Please see here for an impression of the Holland Pavilion at the WET 2017.
The Holland Pavilion will be organized by HHWE and DujamDesk.
The following is included:
- A fully furnished stand with own company logo, company name and poster on back and side walls;
- Booth inventory, electricity and lights;
- Catering and translation services by bilingual hostesses;
- Holland network reception;
- Presence of TV on the Pavilion to play the companies’ PPT slides;
- Promotional activity, such as a seminar or workshop (TBC);
- Accommodation proposal;
- Equipment transport proposal.
around the €7.000.
To cover part of the fee, SME’s can apply for an ‘RVO missievoucher’, worth maximum €1.500,00. For more information about this missievoucher please contact Eline Timmer (+31 651249079 / email@example.com).
Please subscribe before September 22nd.