Capaciteit: (0% geboekt)
From 11-13 June the 12th Québec Wind Energy Conference will be organized in Carleton-sur-Mer, Québec. Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) believes that Canada, and in particular Québec, offers opportunities for partnerships between Canadian wind power companies and their counterparts in The Netherlands and Flanders. Last year HHWE has established contacts with the organizer of the conference “TechnoCentre éolien”.
Opportunities for cooperation include:
- Manufacturing of components for wind turbines and design of blades;
- Operation & Maintenance;
- Manufacturing and design of wind turbines;
- Testing of blades;
- Cold Climate Issues (lubricants, blades, components and de-icing systems and anti-icing systems);
- Installation technology for remote areas;
- Microgrid, storage storage systems (In Canada the mining industry is the driver of developments in this area).
Combined Dutch and Flemish wind power mission
With the management of TechnoCentre éolien, HHWE discussed the possibility of organizing a trade mission in conjunction with the 12th Québec Wind Energy Conference in Carleton-sur-Mer for wind power companies from The Netherlands and Flanders. To coordinate the mission HHWE will team-up with Agoria, Belgium’s largest employers’ organization and trade association.
Provisional mission schedule
After consultation of potentially interested participants from Agoria and HHWE during a preparatory meeting on 23 March 2018 in Antwerp and of the hosting organization TechnoCentre éolien the following provisional schedule was drafted.
Please contact us for more information on the events and/or for enrolment: Eline Timmer (06-51249079)