Capaciteit: (0% geboekt)
WindDays conference goes to Bali Indonesia on 7-8 October 2019
The Indonesian Wind Energy Association (IWEA) and its Dutch counterpart, the Netherlands Wind Energy Association (NWEA) are jointly hosting a specialised high level Conference and Exhibition named WindDays especially for the Southeast Asian market. The event will be organised by Pondera South East Asia and will be held in Nusa Dua Bali on 7 and 8 October 2019.
Indonesia a new market for Wind Energy
Indonesia is ready to scale up its wind industry. With its 70 MW of installed wind capacity, the country can be considered as a typical emerging market.
Indonesia - Southeast Asia’s largest economy - has attractive demographics and a surging power demand. The archipelagic country has an estimated total potential for onshore wind energy of 9.3 GW, according to the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA). Offshore potential has not been explored but is much larger. Based on the distribution of the evaluated sites and the identified short-term potential across wind locations, it is estimated that nearly 85 percent of wind power potential is in the Java-Bali, Sulawesi and Nusa Tenggara regions. The Indonesian government targets 1.8 GW of installed wind capacity by 2025.
Leading topics at the WindDays
- How can South East Asia profit from European wind energy experience?
- First experiences of Wind Energy projects in Indonesia
- What about the offshore wind potential?
- Wind Energy Outlook Indonesia and surrounding countries
- How to finance Wind Energy?
- Large scale projects versus smaller hybrid (solar PV, wind, battery) projects
- How to develop wind projects in Indonesia: all about permits?
- Connection to the Indonesian Grid: requirements
- How wind energy contributes to sustainable tourism?
Are you ready to become a pioneer?
Become a sponsor of the first Wind Energy Conference in Indonesia. Sponsor package from €9.500,- to €20.000,-
For more information: www.winddayssoutheastasia.com
Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) is an independent export association, representing the interests of the Dutch wind energy companies and knowledge institutes across the globe
+31 (0) 6 51 24 90 79
+31 (0) 6 46 36 38 54
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest HHWE news and our agenda and activities