Capaciteit: (0% geboekt)
Seanergy is the international forum dedicated to Offshore Wind and Marine Renewable Energy and will take place on June 5 & 6, 2019 in Dunkerque. Seanergy gathers around 250 exhibitors and more than 3500 international actors of the MRE field around an exhibition area, conferences, business meetings and industrial sites’ visits. The purpose of the event is to accelerate development by stimulating collaboration between companies, researchers and development centres.
Please see here the full program of the Seanergy 2019.
Holland Business Lounge
The Dutch Embassy in Paris and the Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO) in Nantes, together with the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) and the Netherlands Wind Energy Association (NWEA) offer the following program:
- Participation in the Holland Business Lounge (incl. logo and movie of your company);
- Inclusion of your company profile in the exhibition catalog and on the Seanergy website;
- Participation in the B2B matchmaking meetings;
- Participation in the conference program and the networking events;
- [Optional] visit to Damen Shiprepair & Conversion, DILLINGER France and/or an Dunkerque Eastern Harbour TEXEL ship tour;
- Network reception @ the Holland Business Lounge, organized by the Embassy and NBSO;
- Support from the Embassy and NSBO in establishing new contacts.
Costs and information
Total costs per participating company: €950,00
For more information and registration, please contact Adriana Voerman (firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 1 40 62 33 25) or Eline Timmer (email@example.com / +31 6 51 24 90 79).
French offshore wind market in short
3GW has been allocated in 6 different offshore wind projects, an additional 0,5 to 6GW to be deployed. At the end of February 2019, the Engie-EDRW Consortium was the first to obtain the permits for the start of the ‘Eoliennes and Mer Dieppe le Tréport’ project. The winner of the most recent tender for an offshore wind project in the North Sea at Dunkerque will be announced mid-June.
Regarding floating wind, France is operating 4 offshore test sites for prototype floating wind turbines with a total capacity of 96MW.
Please contact us for more information on the events and/or for enrolment: Eline Timmer (06-51249079)
Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) is an independent export association, representing the interests of the Dutch wind energy companies and knowledge institutes across the globe
+31 (0) 6 51 24 90 79
+31 (0) 6 46 36 38 54
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest HHWE news and our agenda and activities