Capaciteit: (0% geboekt)
Despite the current unpredictable COVID-19 situation, we are very much looking forward to organise the Dutch Village at WindEurope's Electric City 2021. As we fully appreciate your hesitance to enter into a firm commitment for the due participation fee, we have adapted our terms & conditions for this event. Please also refer to the section below "IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON ADAPTED TERMS & CONDITIONS DUE TO COVID-19".
For additional information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
"Electric City" is a new onshore and offshore wind event, with participants from wind and beyond! Heavy industry, mobility, district and domestic heating, storage, hybrids, hydrogen and many more are invited to join the conversation on how we build a clean economy. This means new voices at the conference. It means new business partners and customers for you on the exhibition floor.
After the successful previous editions of Dutch Village in Amsterdam, Hamburg and Copenhagen, Dutch Village will be back at Electric City in 2021. With a total floorspace of 240m2 in Hall C1, the pavilion is located at an excellent location, right behind the main entrance and registration area. Dutch Village represents a wide variety of cmpanies (large, small and start-ups) that are active in the wind sector within The Netherlands and abroad. Joining the pavilion means that your company has a better visibility compared to stand-alone participation, with a fully-fledged stand and collective branding & promotion. Furthermore, you can enjoy the advantages of support by the Dutch Village staff, both during the preparation of the event as well as on site, with our Dutch Village lounge as a central meeting place for participants, visitors and networking facilities.
Do you want to present your company at this prominent exhibition and make use of the many benefits of participating in Dutch Village? Have a look at the following information and make your booking a.s.a.p. in order not to loose the spot of your preference.
- 2021 Dutch Village - flyerUK
- 2021 Dutch Village - floorplan Oct2020
- Link to booking form 2021 Dutch Village
The preliminary floorplan will be made available in the first week of December. Please book your stand before Friday 20 November 2020 as we cannot guarantee availability after this date.
- Stand Package All-in (Full service); EUR 845 per m2 + one-time fee of EUR 400.
The stand package includes hire of floorspace, carpet, facilities/electricity, stand design and construction, collective branding, standard package of furniture (desk, table, chairs, dustbin), use of lounge facilities with free coffee/tea and drinks, online company listing and 1 or 2 entrance tickets (subjects to stand size). Transport of exhibition materials, prints for wall decoration, alternative furniture and lunch are excluded from this package, but will be separately offerered to you by our preferred suppliers.
- Lounge package: EUR 3.400.
The lounge package includes the display of a wall panel in the joint Dutch Village lounge, dedicated space in joint seating area, lounge and catering facilities, one entrance ticket and online company listing: EUR 3.400.
- Floorspace only or sponsoring packages: on request.
Important information on adapted terms & conditions due to COVID-19
- Please note that only completed booking forms will be taken into consideration. The form can be found here (NB If you are not able to access the online form, use the PDF version 2021 Dutch Village - booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bookings are processed on a first-come-first-serve basis. The stand of your preference will be assigned to you subject to availability.
- Due to the unpredictable situation with regard to events in 2021, you are not liable for the participation fee until 15 January 2021. Before that date we will give you an update on the actual situation and ask you to confirm your booking before the invoice will be sent out. In case the event is postponed to a later date in 2021, your booking needs to be reconfirmed for the new dates. It goes without saying that the organisation will strictly adhere to all necessary Health & Safety precautions and that the health of participants is always top priority. This will be the basis for any decisions related to the event.
- We will follow the terms & conditions for stand booking, including cancellation policy, issued by WindEurope on their website.
- Prices are applicable for members of NWEA, HHWE, IRO and NMT. For non-membes a surcharge of EUR 100 per m2 is applicable. Prices are exclusive of VAT.
For bookings or enquiries, contact the Netherlands Wind Energy Association (NWEA)
Daniëlle Veldman (+31 6 54 73 29 61) or Erik van Diest
WindEurope event website: www.windeurope.org
Please contact us for more information on the events and/or for enrolment: Eline Timmer (06-51249079)
Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) is an independent export association, representing the interests of the Dutch wind energy companies and knowledge institutes across the globe
+31 (0) 6 51 24 90 79
+31 (0) 6 46 36 38 54
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest HHWE news and our agenda and activities