Capaciteit: (0% geboekt)
Discover opportunities on floating wind in Occitania (France) and the Netherlands
Are you interested to learn more about the floating wind sector in the south of France and the Netherlands or would you like to expand or deepen your (existing) network? Consider joining this virtual Webinar and matchmaking event between Occitania (France), and the Netherlands!
Thanks to ambitious programs of both the French and Dutch government and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, floating offshore wind developments in both France and the Netherlands are taking off. Now that knowledge and opportunities can be found relatively close by, this provides business opportunities and possible collaborations between French and Dutch wind companies.
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Paris, the Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO) in Nantes, together with the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) and French partners the Region Occitanie, AD'OCC and Wind'OCC will organize an event focused on the floating wind sector in both Occitania (France) and the Netherlands.
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, the program will entirely take place online and will consist of (a):
1. Webinar (topic: Floating Wind); and
2. Digital Matchmaking: 1-on-1 business meetings with relevant French and Dutch companies. The platform will be open for matchmaking meetings on June 28, 29 and 30.
A more detailed program will be published soon.
Objectives of the program
- to facilitate an exchange about the current state of affairs of floating wind in Occitania (France) and the Netherlands;
- Strenghten the relationships on both public and private level, between Occitania (France) and the Netherlands;
- Encourage business and collaboration meetings between French and Dutch companies and stakeholders; and
- Identify trade and investment opportunities (and barriers) for Dutch companies within the French floating wind sector and for French companies within the Dutch wind sector.
Participation & Registration
Please register via the b2Match platform here.
Deadline of registration is June 28, 2021.
For more information, please contact:
HHWE: Eline Timmer (firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 6 51 24 90 79)
AD'OCC: Julien Ciglar (email@example.com | +33 6 09 09 42 98)
Please contact us for more information on the events and/or for enrolment: Eline Timmer (06-51249079)
Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) is an independent export association, representing the interests of the Dutch wind energy companies and knowledge institutes across the globe
+31 (0) 6 51 24 90 79
+31 (0) 6 46 36 38 54
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated on the latest HHWE news and our agenda and activities