- This event has passed.
Netherlands Lounge @ Wind Expo Tokyo (SOLD OUT)
15 March @ 08:00 - 17 March @ 17:00€2,500.00
The Netherlands Lounge is currently fully sold out. If you are interested to participate, please let us know. When a spot will open up, we will inform you as soon as possible.
With the Japan Wind Power Association (JWPA) predicting 6GW of wind farms with fixed turbines and 4GW of floating wind farms operational by 2030, offshore wind developments in Japan are going strong. The need for international expertise to realize these ambitions is widely acknowledged in Japan. This offers enormous opportunities also for Dutch offshore wind companies.
In Japan, the Netherlands is recognized as a reliable partner for offshore wind cooperation. Since 2014, Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE), supported by the Dutch Government, has built up a widespread network at many levels within the Japanese offshore wind industry.
To further explore the opportunities for the Dutch wind sector and generate visibility within the Japanese sector, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Tokyo, the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), and HHWE will set up a Netherlands Lounge at the Wind Expo Tokyo 2023 (WET) from March 15-17, 2023, in Tokyo, Japan.
We will set up a Netherlands Lounge, in which every participant will be introduced individually. The total floor area of the Netherlands Lounge will be 65sqm, conveniently located at the expo hall, and can accommodate up to 16 companies. See photos below for an impression of the Netherlands Lounge at the Wind Expo Tokyo September 2022 edition.
The following services are included:
- Fully equipped joint Netherlands booth with customized Netherlands branding;
- Own poster desk for each participating company;
- Exposure of company logo and corporate photos within the Netherlands branding design;
- Shared TV screen for PPT (max. 6 slides) OR corporate movie (max. 1,5 min) in the Lounge;
- Hosting support on site;
- Support in arranging individual meetings with Japanese stakeholders;
- Hotel recommendation;
- Participation in the B2B matchmaking and seminar side event on Tuesday March 14 (TBC);
- Drinks & snacks in the Lounge; and
- Joint promotion.
€2.500,00 per company. Excluding VAT and travel related expenses.
More information and registration
To register for this event please see the ticket system above.
For more information, please contact Eline Timmer (email@example.com | +31 (0)6 51 24 90 79).