The Wind Expo Tokyo 1-3 March 2017 is a fantastic opportunity for Dutch wind power companies to exhibit on the Holland Pavilion. Over the three exhibition days the Wind Expo 2017 is expected to gather 145 exhibitors and 70,000 professional visitors from 60 countries.
Due to the activities of HHWE and her members over the past years, the Netherlands is now recognized in Japan as a knowledgeable wind power nation, especially offshore. Dutch companies are therefore in a good position to capitalize on the wind power developments in Japan.
The Holland Pavilion is supported by our government in the framework of the so-called “Strategische Beurzen Programma” and is organised by HHWE and DUJAM Desk. In total 48,6m² has been reserved for the Pavilion, including a Holland Lounge. A maximum of 10 participants can participate at the pavilion.
The following is included:
- a fully furnished stand with own company logo, company name and posters on back & side walls
- booth inventory, electricity and lightning
- catering and translation services by bilingual hostesses
- Holland network reception in cooperation with the Netherlands Embassy in Tokyo
- promotional activity on March 1st in close cooperation with Japan Wind Power Association and Netherlands embassy
- 10 minutes company pitch at the “Offshore Wind Power Seminar” on March 2nd
- virtual reality offshore wind video in Holland Lounge
- accommodation proposal
- equipment transport proposal
Costs (excl. BTW)
HHWE members €4.200,00
non-HHWE-members € 4.500,00
To cover part of the fee, SME’s can apply for an “RVO missievoucher” worth €1.500. For more information about this missievoucher please contact Eline Timmer (email@example.com or +31651249079)
Subcription / Questions
For subscription use the attached application form. For questions, please contact Arjen Schutten firstname.lastname@example.org +31646363854.
Only 3 spots available.