Floating Offshore Wind Aberdeen 2022
12 October @ 08:00 - 13 October @ 17:00
The industry knows the scale of the opportunity floating offshore wind present – now it’s the time to deliver it. With AR4, Scotwind and major announcements of investment into supply chain and infrastructure, 2022 is set to be a turning point for floating wind. But to deliver on these commitments and targets, industry must solve the remaining challenges and learn quickly from the pilot projects in the water.
Organized by RenewableUK and Scottish Renewables,Floating Offshore Wind 2022, taking place on October 12 & 13 in Aberdeen, Scotland, will be the meeting place for the entire industry, to come together and share best practice, discuss operational efficiencies, lessons learned, workshop technical challenges and showcase the best innovations which will drive FOW down the cost curve.
Netherlands Lounge @ FOW 2022
Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) – as part of the Wind and Water Works platform – intends to set up a Netherlands Lounge during FOW 2022, to increase the visibility of the Dutch wind sector by showcasing the Dutch participants with at least their logo and corporate movie/presentation.
Participation in the Netherlands Lounge will include the following:
- Exposure in the Netherlands Lounge (in customized Netherlands branding) with company logo and space for company brochures, and if possible with own poster/banner as well (TBC);
- Shared TV screen at the booth for corporate movie/presentation;
- Host(ess)/support on site;
- Support in arranging (individual) meetings;
- Hotel recommendation, if applicable;
- Participation in the side event (TBC);
- Drinks & snacks in the Lounge; and
- Joint promotion.
At least 10 participating companies are required in order to proceed with this activity.
Participation costs per company will be published in the upcoming period.
If you are interested to participate in this event in the Netherlands Lounge, please contact Marion van den Berg.