Netherlands Lounge @ Floating Offshore Wind Aberdeen 2024
09-10-2024 - 10-10-2024€2,300.00 – €2,800.00
Are you active in the field of floating wind energy and do you want to learn more about the business opportunities in this fast-growing sector? Consider joining the Netherlands Lounge at the Floating Offshore Wind 2024!
After another record-breaking event in 2023, RenewableUK and Scottish Renewables are pleased to announce Floating Offshore Wind back again on 9-10 October 2024 at the P&J Live in Aberdeen!
FOW24 is the meeting place for all current and future players in the global floating wind industry. Providing an unrivalled opportunity to meet and network with all the key players as well as discuss the key technical challenges and solutions surrounding the industrialization and commercialization of floating wind.
Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) intends to set up a Netherlands Lounge during FOW24 with a total floorspace of around 36sqm, in which every participant will be introduced individually. The Lounge will be conveniently located at the expo hall at booth K50-53, and can accommodate up to 12 companies. View the FOW floorplan here.
See photos below for an impression of the Netherlands Lounge at the Floating Offshore Wind Aberdeen in 2022 and 2023.
Participation in the Netherlands Lounge includes the following:
- fully equipped joint Netherlands booth with customized wind and water works branding;
- own poster desk for each participating company (max. 12 available);
- exposure of company logo & corporate photo in the Lounge and space for company brochures;
- shared TV screen for corporate video (max. 1,5 min) OR PowerPoint Presentation (max. 6 slides);
- 1 free exhibitor conference pass per participant (additional badges €350* for exhibitor only badge and €650* for conference pass);
- with conference pass access to all conference sessions, catering etc.
- hosting support on site;
- support in arranging meetings;
- hotel and flight recommendation;
- drinks & snacks in the Lounge; and
- joint promotion.
*prices for badges are not certain at the moment, but will be around the prices as stated in the overview above.
— Text continues below the photo —
(Expected) participation costs
HHWE members €2.300,00
non HHWE members €2.800,00
Participants are responsible for their own travel expenses. All prices are without VAT. To cover part of the fee, SME’s can apply for a RVO mission voucher with a maximum worth of 80% of the participant fee. If help is needed to apply for this voucher, please contact Eline Timmer (firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 6 51 24 90 79).
More information and registration
Registration will open soon via the ticket system above. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Call for papers
RenewableUK is launching its call for papers for three of their 2024 events, including Floating Offshore Wind. Submission deadline: March 15, 2024.
For more information about topics, how to submit etc., please visit the RenewableUK website here. We can recommend you submit your paper in order to increase the visibility of your company!