Netherlands Lounge @ HUSUM Wind
12 September @ 08:00 - 15 September @ 17:00€3,000.00 – €3,500.00
HUSUM Wind is the most important themed renewable energy industry show for the German market. Originating from Germany’s first national wind energy fair in 1989, it has grown to encompass all players and segments in the field of renewable energy. On- and offshore wind power, green hydrogen, sectoral linking, and storage technologies, as well as digitalization, recycling & repowering, and the associated financing infrastructure, are the focus of this trade show with its tradition of innovation.
The onshore and offshore wind energy sector is the backbone of the energy transition and the focus of the German federal government’s plans to expand renewable energy production. Over 600 (inter)national exhibitors and 15.000 visitors from over 55 nations are expected to join the HUSUM Wind 2023!
Netherlands Lounge @ HUSUM Wind 2023
Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) will set up a Netherlands Lounge with a total floorspace of 56sqm, where every participant will get individual exposure. The Lounge can accommodate up to 12 companies.
Participation includes the following:
- Fully furnished booth with customized Netherlands branding;
- Own posterdesk for each participant;
- Corporate photos and logo on backwall lounge;
- Company profile in (online) directory HUSUM Wind;
- Shared TV screen to display PPT (max. 6 slides) or corporate movie (max. 1,5 min);
- Host(ess)/support on site;
- 2 exhibitor passes per company + 1 parking permit;
- Support with arranging meetings on the exhibition floor;
- Hotel recommendation; and
- Joint promotion.
HHWE members €3.000,00
Recurring participants €3.200,00
Participants are responsible for their own travel expenses. All prices are without VAT. To cover part of the fee, SME’s can apply for a RVO mission voucher with a maximum worth of €1.500,00. If help is needed to apply for this voucher, please contact Eline Timmer (contact details below).
More information and registration
You can register via the ticket system above, make sure to select the correct ticket.
For more information, please contact Eline Timmer (firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 6 51 24 90 79).