Save the date Offshore WINDPOWER 2022
18 October - 19 October
The Consulate General in New York, RVO and Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) invite you to join our Netherlands Lounge at the Offshore WINDPOWER 2022, October 18-19 in Rhode Island.
Offshore wind is America’s next major energy source. The country has now two commercial-scale offshore wind farms under construction, Vineyard Wind 1 and South Fork, and several projects in the permitting process. The Biden administration wants to deploy a massive 30 gigawatts of offshore wind energy by 2030.
The Offshore WINDPOWER 2022 is organized by the American Clean Power Association (ACP). This event is a conference rather than an exhibition and offers excellent content discussions and networking opportunities. The detailed agenda of Offshore WINDPOWER 2022 is under development. Our focus will be on supporting meetings between our delegation and important stakeholders in the local offshore wind supply chain.
The Netherlands Lounge at Offshore WINDPOWER 2022 is organized in the framework of the Partners for International Business Program and Wind and Water Works. Participation in the Netherlands Lounge includes the following:
- Conference ticket for the Offshore WINDPOWER 2022
- Fully furnished shared booth with customized Netherlands design at the exhibition floor
- Exposure of company logo and name at the Lounge
- Host(ess)/support on site
- Shared meeting room
- Shared TV for PPT (max. 6 slides) or corporate movie (max. 1,5 min) at the Lounge
- Hotel recommendation
- Your company included in the Offshore WINDPOWER 2022 exhibitor directory
- Participation in all conference sessions, poster sessions and matchmaking sessions
- Support with arranging individual meetings
- Joint promotion
- Currently we are also investigating a two-day extension of our visit to Rhode Island and /or New York with a dedicated visitor program.
More information about the Netherlands Lounge and participation costs, will be published soon on this website. If you want to secure your place, let us know by a call for interest no later than July 1. In the meantime, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us:
HHWE – Arjen Schutten (email@example.com | +31 6 46 36 38 54), HHWE – Marion van den (firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 6 38 79 11 94)
and HHWE liaison officer in the US Chris Hanson (email@example.com | +202 531 2665)