Marketing & Sales Coordinator at Geomil Equipment
24-32 hours per week
Office in Moordrecht
About the job
We are looking for an operational marketing and sales coordinator. Your aim will be to implement Geomil’s marketing activities as well as to support the sales team.
You are responsible for the optimal use of our website, social media posts, Geomil’s sales and marketing Intranet base, organization of exhibitions and all below the line promotional activities. In addition, you will be the coordinator of press releases and responsible for our corporate identity. Incidentally you will present Geomil at exhibitions, worldwide.
Responsibilities in detail:
- Organize and participate in industry exhibitions, worldwide.
- Coordinate communication of new product releases.
- Manage and file the commercial documentation and corporate identity.
- Register and monitor the marketing budget.
- Manage Geomil’s website as well as improve its search engine visibility.
- Coordinate press releases.
- Organize and report customer satisfaction surveys.
The Ideal Profile
The ideal candidate is well-structured and has feeling for communication and design of an A-brand environment. You have experience working with advanced technological products and complex customer solutions. You are representative, flexible, and open to adopt new ways methods of workings. You are well organized and self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial team environment.
- You have at least 5 years experience working in a marketing environment.
- You have at least 3-years experience working in a BTB environment.
- You have excellent skills, both spoken and written, in English and Dutch.
About Geomil Equipment BV
Since 1932 Geomil Equipment has achieved business changing benchmarks. We are proud to be the originator of the Cone Penetration Testing (CPT) technology, which has since become the leading standard in the geotechnical world around the globe. Geomil Equipment has over 80 years of experience in developing, designing and manufacturing of equipment for soil research with the emphasis on CPT.
Geomil Equipment is a globally operating company and we offer a wide range of products: from high precision measuring instruments, data acquisition and software applications to lightweight mobile equipment and heavy CPT vehicles.
An informal, challenging, and motivating company culture, where initiative and pro-activity are highly valued. We provide you with a stimulating work environment with enthusiastic colleagues, responsibility, and independence. There will be a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information, see the website of Geomil Equipment here.