- This event has passed.
ACP Offshore WINDPOWER – NL Delegation
3 October @ 08:00 - 4 October @ 17:00Free – €2,400.00
UPDATE: there aren’t any posterpanels left at this point. We are currently looking into the possibilities to add extra posterpanels in the booth. If you want to be waitlisted for a posterpanel, email us via email@example.com.
Tickets without posterpanels are unlimited available and can be ordered via the ticket system above.
From October 3-4, 2023, the ACP Offshore WINDPOWER will be organized in Boston, MA, at the Hynes Convention Center.
The ACP Offshore WINDPOWER is organized by the American Clean Power Association (ACP), and is a conference rather than an exhibition and offers excellent content discussions and networking opportunities.
Did you know…
- that developers plan to bring 11,500MW of offshore wind online by 2026 by developing 13 offshore wind projects?
- That there are more than 35,000MW of offshore wind potential under development on the East Coast, and there is room for further opportunity?
- That States have established nearly 74,000MW of offshore wind procurement targets to date?
With the current state of affairs, now is the time to capitalize on your business opportunities in the U.S.!
Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE), together with the Consulate General in New York and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), will set up a Netherlands Lounge at the ACP exhibition floor. Goal is to set up a Lounge similar to the Netherlands Lounge at the IPF 2023, for an impression see the photos below.
Participation in the Lounge includes the following:
- Conference ticket for the Offshore WINDPOWER 2023;
- Individual posterpanel (1m W x 2,50m H) for every participating company;
- Fully furnished joint booth with customized Netherlands and WWW design at the exhibition floor;
- Exposure of company logo and corporate photo(s) in the Lounge;
- Shared TV for PPT (max. 6 slides) or corporate video (max. 1,5 min) at the Lounge;
- Participation in all conference sessions, poster sessions and matchmaking sessions;
- Participation in the NL side event(s);
- Host(ess)/support on site;
- Support with arranging meetings;
- Hotel recommendation; and
- Joint promotion.
Please note that there are only 16 posterpanels available. First come = first serve.
PIB USA members: first person free of charge. Every additional person €1.250,00.
Non PIB members: €2.400 per person.
Participation without posterpanel and video/PPT in the Lounge (includes rest of the offered package as mentioned above): €1.750 per person (not applicable for additional people from companies with a posterpanel).
All prices are without VAT and travel related expenses.
NB: conference ticket pricing via ACP directly – advance price $2,085 | €1.900 – regular price $2,195 | €2.000 and excludes the services of the Netherlands package delegation as mentioned above.
Registration will open soon via the ticket system above. For further questions or information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.