EERA DeepWind Conference
18-01-2023 @ 08:00 - 20-01-2023 @ 17:00
The next edition of the EERA DeepWind Conference will be held in Trondheim, Norway, from 18-20 January 2023. EERA DeepWind 2023 is an international event aiming to present the best ongoing research and innovation related to deep sea offshore wind farms, both bottom-fixed and floating. The conference has been developing every year since 2004, and is established as an important venue on deep sea offshore wind R&D organized by SINTED, NTNU and EERA JP Wind.
The programme includes a mix of plenary presentations with broad appeal and presentation in parallel sessions or by posters on specific science and technology themes. Presenters get the opportunity to publish in an open access journal, IOP: Special DeepWind issue of The Journal of Physics, subject to a successful peer review.
Conference topics are all related to offshore wind:
- new turbine and generator technology;
- grid connection and power system integration;
- met-ocean conditions;
- operation and maintenance;
- installation and substructures;
- marine operations and logistics;
- wind farm optimisation;
- experimental testing and validation;
- wind farm control systems;
- societal impact and controversies;
- environmental impact; and
- legal and regulatory framework.
For more information and registration, visit the EERA DeepWind Conference website here.
NB: Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) isn’t the organizer of this event and won’t be organizing a Netherlands delegation visit to this event.