7 December @ 08:00 - 8 December @ 17:00
An annual event dedicated to renewable energy industry professionals, supported by the Occitanie/Pyrénées-Méditerranée Regional Authority and organised by SPL Occitanie Events, the European Forum EnerGaïa has been accompanying the renewable energy industry for 16 years. Backed up by a content-rich programme of talks, round tables, workshops and pitches giving centre stage to the expertise of key players in the sector, Forum EnerGaïa has reasserted its status as a major meeting for renewable energy professionals.
Program International Delegations EnerGaïa, December 7-9, 2022, Montpellier France
EnerGaïa, the renewable energy forum. An event that brings stakeholders together for 16 years already. Key figures 2022:
- 280 exhibitors (35 foreign companies registered to date);
- 8500 visitors;
- in 2021: 20 different nationalities present (exhibitors and visitors).
All conferences are translated into English thanks to a headset system. Some examples:
- Floating offshore wind energy: building the local industry ,developing international cooperation;
- Hydrogen, new logistics, new use;
- Agrivoltaics, a new sector is becoming professional.
Aqua Business Days
Aqua Business Days is a business convention gathering economic and academic actors. Theme 2022 ‘Water in the planning and development of the city and territories‘.
Key figures 2022:
- 250 visitors expected;
- 4 conferences and round tables;
- 6 technical workshops.
The plenary conferences will be translated into English during which many topics will be discused. Some examples:
- the place of water in tomorrow’s urban planning in a context of climate change;
- which tools and which governance for a better resilience of cities and territories.