Floating Offshore Wind Turbines (FOWT) – NL participation
24-04-2024 - 26-04-2024€500.00
The Floating Offshore Wind Turbines (FOWT) is the largest event dedicated to floating offshore wind and will be held from April 24-26, 2024 in Marseille, France. The objective of the FOWT is to further the advancement of floating wind and accelerate its implementation into the global renewable energy mix. This event is meant to promote constructive discussions between all actors and stakeholders of this emerging industry.
Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) will organize a Netherlands pop-up booth for all Dutch participants to showcase their logo and corporate video/presentation.
Participation via the Netherlands delegation will include the following:
- Exposure in the pop-up booth with company logo and space for company brochures;
- Shared TV screen at the pop-up booth for corporate video (max. 1,5 min) or PowerPoint Presentation (max. 6 slides);
- Entrance to the complete FOWT program: conference sessions and technical visits;
- Participation in the B2B matchmaking; Participation in the NL – FR side event (TBC);
- Catering: drinks, network lunches and gala dinner;
- Host(ess)/support on site; and
- Joint promotion.
A minimum of 10 companies is required in order to proceed with this activity.
€500,00 per person, excl. VAT and travel related expenses. This price includes all services as described above.
Only Dutch (affiliated) companies can register via us. Non-Dutch companies have to register via the FOWT directly and can’t be included in the Netherlands participation.
More information and registration
Companies can register via the ticket system above.
For more information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.