International Partnering Forum (IPF) – NL delegation
23-04-2024 @ 07:30 - 25-04-2024 @ 19:00
The 2024 International Partnering Forum (IPF) will take place April 23-25, 2024, in the Morial Convention Center New Orleans, LA. The IPF is the premier offshore wind energy conference in North America. Hosted by the Business Network for Offshore Wind (BNOW), this three-day event connects global leaders and businesses in the supply chain, offers unparalleled networking opportunities, and delivers breaking updates on the industry, from technology to policy.
With the current state of affairs in offshore wind in the U.S. – strategy to deploy 110+ GW of offshore wind by 2050 -, and the project pipeline, the time is right to capitalize on your business opportunities in the U.S.
Just like previous years, Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) will organize a Netherlands Lounge at the IPF 2024. The Netherlands Lounge is located at booth #2027 with a total floorspace of 54sqm. Please see an impression of the 2023IPF booth below. View the floorplan of the 2024IPF here.
Participation in the Netherlands Lounge includes the following:
- Conference ticket for the IPF 2024;
- Fully furnished shared booth with customized Netherlands and Wind and Water Works design at the exhibition floor;
- Exposure of company logo, corporate photo and name at the Lounge;
- Own posterpanel within the Lounge (only available for the first 18 registered companies);
- Participation in all conference sessions, poster sessions and WindMatch (B2B);
- Your company included in the IPF exhibitor directory;
- Shared meeting room (available during show hours);
- Shared TV for corporate movie (max. 1,5 min) OR PowerPoint presentation (max. 6 slides);
- Support with arranging individual meetings;
- Host(ess)/support on site;
- Participation in the NL side event(s), e.g. K2K meeting and site visit (TBC);
- Hotel recommendation;
- Catering; and
- Joint promotion.
— text continues below the photo —
More information about the participation costs will be published soon.
More information and registration
The registration will open soon via the ticket system above.
For more information or to express your interest, please contact us via email@example.com.