International Partnering Forum (IPF) – NL delegation
23-04-2024 @ 07:30 - 25-04-2024 @ 19:00Free
The 2024 International Partnering Forum (IPF) will take place April 23-25, 2024, in the Morial Convention Center New Orleans, LA. The IPF is the premier offshore wind energy conference in North America. Hosted by the Business Network for Offshore Wind (BNOW), this three-day event connects global leaders and businesses in the supply chain, offers unparalleled networking opportunities, and delivers breaking updates on the industry, from technology to policy.
With the current state of affairs in offshore wind in the U.S. – strategy to deploy 110+ GW of offshore wind by 2050 -, and the project pipeline, the time is right to capitalize on your business opportunities in the U.S.
Just like previous years, Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) will organize a Netherlands Lounge at the IPF 2024. The Netherlands Lounge is located at booth #2027 with a total floorspace of 54sqm. Please see an impression of the 2023IPF booth below. View the floorplan of the 2024IPF here.
Participation in the Netherlands Lounge includes the following:
- Conference ticket for the IPF 2024;
- Fully furnished shared booth with customized wind & water works branding at the exhibition floor;
- Exposure of company logo, corporate photo and name at the Lounge;
- Own posterpanel within the Lounge (only available for the first 20 registered companies);
- Participation in all conference sessions, poster sessions and WindMatch (B2B);
- Your company included in the IPF exhibitor directory;
- Shared meeting room (available during show hours);
- Shared TV for corporate video (max. 1,5 min) OR PowerPoint presentation (max. 6 slides);
- Support with arranging individual meetings;
- Host(ess)/support on site;
- Participation in the NL side event(s), e.g. K2K meeting and site visit (TBC);
- Hotel & flight recommendation (there will be a block reservation for hotel and flight via Brandmarion);
- Catering; and
- Joint promotion.
Please note that there are only 20 posterpanels available. First come = First serve.
Until October 13, 2024, 16 posterpanels are reserved for the PIB USA members. If they won’t register before this date, their posterpanels will be released for everyone to book. If the regular posterpanel tickets are sold out, make sure to contact us to be put on the waitlist in case a posterpanel becomes available.
— text continues below the photo —
PIB USA members: first person free of charge. Every additional person €1.900
Non PIB members: €3.400 for the first posterpanel ticket. Every additional ticket within the company €2.500.
All prices are including the package as mentioned above, incl. the conference ticket worth $2,595. Please register each person separately.
All prices are without VAT and travel related expenses.
For hotel accommodation and flight, we will be working together with our partner Brandmarion. If you would like to receive a proposal for hotel and flight, please select this on your registration form and we will make sure to forward your interest to Brandmarion.
More information and registration
Please register via the ticket system above and make sure to select the correct ticket for your company.
For more information, please contact us via email@example.com.