Netherlands Pavilion @ Global Offshore Wind 2022
21 June @ 08:00 - 22 June @ 17:00
Following the success of Global Offshore Wind 2021 in London on 29-30 September, the event is now heading back to Manchester to repeat the success of the industry getting back together. With a bigger space for a larger footfall, what better way to engage with 3800+ in-person attendees to maximise your event experience. Whether it’s visiting the exhibition or attending the expert-led conference content, in person or virtually.
This year’s theme focuses on delivering the next generation of offshore wind projects and technology, on a global scale. With the 72sqm Netherlands Pavilion, we are right in the middle of the action, but space is limited, so book you stand before March 29, 2022 to secure a spot!
In the Netherlands Pavilion, we offer two types of participation packages:
3x3m standard stand ‘ready to go’
€7.900,00, only 5 available.
- walls of 2.5m height;
- full-colour printed fabric seamless wall branding;
- 2x spotlights and their required power;
- 1x electric socket for laptops, etc.;
- orange carpet;
- 1 standard table and 2 standard chairs;
- company profile and contacts displayed in the event guide and website;
- all required project management, branding, installation & dismantling; and
- 2x exhibitor passes.
Wall panel in the lounge
€3.500,00, only 6 available.
- full graphic 1.5m W x 2.5m H;
- company profile and contacts displayed in the event guide and website; and
- 1x exhibitor pass.
We need at least 10 participants to go ahead and will decide on our NL participation by the deadline of March 29, 2022.
Are you interested in a stand or lounge participation package at GOW2022, please contact Jeroen Tresfon from IRO (firstname.lastname@example.org).