Global Offshore Wind 2022
21-06-2022 @ 08:00 - 22-06-2022 @ 17:00
Following the success of Global Offshore Wind 2021 in London on 29-30 September, the event is now heading back to Manchester to repeat the success of the industry getting back together. With a bigger space for a larger footfall, what better way to engage with 3800+ in-person attendees to maximise your event experience. Whether it’s visiting the exhibition or attending the expert-led conference content, in person or virtually.
Visit the sold-out exhibition
- Global exhibitors competing for your time with two international pavilions
- Simplify your supply chain and shorten your sales cycle
- Meet face-to-face with decision-makers from prospective clients
Attend in-person or virtually
- Book now for a power-packed two days of learning, sharing and networking with 3000 attendees
- Personalise your experience andbuild a bespoke itinerary of sessions and meetings with the event app
- Dont miss out on the official Networking Drinks Reception sponsored by ScottishPower Renewables
- Choose from a variet of side events taking place alongside the main conference
View the programme
- Hear from over 200 world-class speakers across two days both in-person and on our virtual platform
- Access the main conference and the Vestas Innovation Theatre and the ScottishPower Renewables Energy Transition Zone
- On-demand access to pre-recorded content, live-streamed sessions and more
- Participate in live and interactive Q&As via the event app
For all the information about the exhibition, the conference and other, visit the event website here.
Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) will not organize a specific Dutch participation and is not involved in the organization of this event. For questions relating this event, please contact the event organizer directly.