- This event has passed.
Netherlands Lounge @ Seanergy 2022
15-06-2022 @ 08:00 - 17-06-2022 @ 17:00
With more than 3,500 km of coastline, France has the second largest offshore wind potential in Europe. Recently Emmanuel Macron, President of France made the announcement that the goal is to install 40GW in 50 offshore wind projects by 2050, starting in 2024 with plans to award 1GW of offshore wind projects extensions per year, fixed-bottom or floating, to leverage existing project’s grid connection.
Seanergy 2022 (June 15-17, 2022)
Seanergy is the annual international forum dedicated to offshore renewable energy, by covering all technologies: fixed and floating wind, tidal energy, wave energy, marine thermal energy and floating solar.
The forum brings toegether more than 3,500 international players around an exhibition area gathering +230 exhibitors from around the world, industrial and technical conferences, business meetings, pitches and workshops on specific topics related to blue growth economy.
Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE), together with Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO) Nantes, and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), will set up a Netherlands Lounge with a total area between the 36sqm, where every participant will get individual exposure.
The Netherlands Lounge offers space to a maximum of 14 companies. Participation includes the following:
- Fully furnished booth in style of Netherlands branding;
- Own poster stand and corporate photos and logo on backwall Lounge;
- Shared TV screen to display PPT or corporate movie;
- Host(ess)/support on site;
- Participation in the side program of the Seanergy: B2B meetings, networking and job dating;
- Participation in the NL – FR side event (TBC);
- Company profile in (online) directory Seanergy;
- Support with arranging meetings on the exhibition floor;
- Hotel recommendation (if applicable); and
- Joint promotion.
HHWE members: €1.500,00
non HHWE members: €1.750,00
Participants are responsible for their own travel expenses. All prices are without VAT.
Please note that a minimum of 8 participants is required in order to proceed with this activity.
More information & registration
You can register by using the ticket system above.
Deadline for registration: April 22, 2022.
For more information, please contact Marion van den Berg (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Maret Reinders (email@example.com | +33 7 88 67 39 63).
Please note that due to COVID-19, we have additional regulations with regards to canceling your participation:
- In the event it’s not possible or allowed (by the Dutch government) to travel to France, the whole Netherlands Lounge will be cancelled and postponed to next year. In this case we will refund your participation fee.
- In case we do not have enough participants to proceed with this activity, our participation will be cancelled and all confirmed participants will receive a refund.
- In the event traveling is possible, but you would like to withdraw your participation, the cancellation policy in the general terms and conditions is applicable.