- This event has passed.
International Partnering Forum (IPF) – NL Delegation (SOLD OUT)
28 March @ 08:00 - 30 March @ 17:00Free – €2,800.00
The 2023 International Partnering Forum (IPF) will take place March 28-30 in Baltimore, Maryland. With its central location and world-class harbor in Baltimore, Maryland is moving forward with offshore wind. With over 2GW in deployment, planned facilities or towers, monopiles and cables, Maryland is well poised to become a hub of manufacturing and logistical activity for the U.S. offshore wind.
The IPF is the premier offshore wind energy conference in North America. Hosted by the Business Network for Offshore Wind (BNOW), this three-day event connects global leaders and businesses in the supply chain, offers unparalleled networking opportunities, and delivers breaking updates on the industry, from technology to policy.
With the current state of affairs in offshore wind in the U.S., and the project pipeline, the time is right to capitalize on your business opportunities in the U.S.
Just like previous years, Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) will organize a Netherlands Lounge at the IPF 2023. We secured a booth space of 54sqm next to other national pavilions. See here the preliminary floorplan. The NL Lounge is located at booth #914.
Participation in the Netherlands Lounge includes the following:
- Conference ticket for the IPF 2023;
- Fully furnished shared booth with customized Netherlands design at the exhibition floor;
- Exposure of company logo and name at the Lounge;
- Own poster(desk) at the Netherlands Lounge (only available for the first 16 registered companies);
- Participation in all conference sessions, poster sessions and WindMatch (B2B), see preliminary agenda here;
- Your company included in the IPF exhibitor directory;
- Shared meeting room (available during show hours on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday);
- Shared TV for corporate movie (max. 1,5 min) or PowerPoint presentation (max. 6 slides);
- Support with arranging (individual) meetings;
- Host(ess)/support on site;
- Participation in the NL side event (on Tuesday and Friday, TBC);
- Hotel recommendation;
- Catering; and
- Joint promotion.
PIB USA members: first ticket for free, every additional ticket €2.000,00
HHWE members: €2.400,00 per person
non members: €2.800,00 per person
All prices above are without VAT. Companies are responsible for their own travel related expenses.
These prices include the complete package as mentioned above, including a conference ticket worth $2,195.00 (~€2.100) and co-exhibitor charges of $400 (~€380).
More information and registration
You can register via the ticket system above. Make sure to select the correct ticket when registering. Register each person individually.
For more information, please contact Eline Timmer (email@example.com | +31 (0)6 51 24 90 79) or Marion van den Berg (firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 (0)6 38 79 11 94).
Deadline for registration: February 10, 2023.