- This event has passed.
Join the Dutch delegation in the largest Polish Offshore Wind Conference
21 November - 22 November
Poland’s largest offshore wind energy conference is approaching! The event is organised by the Polish Wind Energy Association (PWEA) and will take place in Warsaw on November 21-22, 2023. As the PWEA underlines – the expected capacity increase in offshore wind farms from 5 to 12GW by 2030 is a landmark step toward the dynamic development of this new sector in Poland, although the industry is well aware that the potential of the Polish part of the Baltic Sea is much larger!
A great opportunity to join the Dutch Trade delegation to the largest Polish offshore wind conference. Hear about latest updates, meet with industry leaders & government officials and exchange knowledge with local partners.
The programme contains the following:
- Panel debates (i.e. on status of administrative procedures, a vision for offshore wind development in Poland, benefits and opportunities for the economy and society);
- Thematic roundtables; and
- workshops (i.e. challenges of the 2nd phase of the OWE development in Poland.
Just as last year, PIB Cluster Linked by Offshore Wind is one of main international partners of the conference. Therefore, we have special invitation for Dutch companies which includes:
- Separate Dutch room for meetings;
- B2B meetings with the Polish developers and local supply chain companies;
- B2B meetings with Norweb – Nordic companies;
- Opportunity to participate in the panels as a speaker;
- List of participants upfront; and
- Part of the panels in Englisch other part translated.
- Free for PIB members (one ticket per PIB company)
- € 550 net for companies
Follow the QR code to secure your application