Netherlands Lounge @ ACP Offshore WINDPOWER
28-10-2024 - 30-10-2024
From October 28-30, 2024, the ACP Offshore WINDPOWER will be organized in Atlantic City (NJ), USA, at the Atlantic City Convention Center. The ACP Offshore WINDPOWER is organized by the American Clean Power Association (ACP), and is a conference rather than an exhibition and offers excellent content discussions and networking opportunities.
With the current state of affairs, now is the time to capitalize on your business opportunities in the US!
Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE), together with the Consulate General in New York (CG NY) and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), will set up a Netherlands Lounge at the ACP exhibition floor. The Lounge will have a total floorspace of 36sqm, in which every participating company will get individual exposure, and is conveniently located in the exhibition hall.
For an impression of the Netherlands Lounge at the ACP 2023, please see below.
Participation in the lounge includes the following:
- Conference ticket for the Offshore WINDPOWER 2024;
- Individual posterpanel (1m W x 2,50H) for every participating company (max. 18 available);
- Fully furnished joint booth with customized wind and water works design at the exhibition floor;
- Company logo and corporate photos integrated in the Lounge graphics;
- Shared TV for PowerPoint Presentation (max. 6 slides) OR corporate video (max. 1,5 min) in the Lounge;
- Participation in all conference sessions, poster sessions and B2B matchmaking sessions;
- Participation in the NL side event(s);
- Host(ess)/support on site by HHWE, CG NY and RVO;
- Support with arranging meetings with US stakeholders;
- Hotel & flight recommendation; and
- Joint promotion.
Please note that there are only 18 posterpanels available. First come = first serve.
(Expected) participation costs
PIB USA members: first person free of charge. Every additional person €1.500
Non PIB USA members: €2.500 per person
All prices are without VAT and travel related expenses, but includes the complete package as mentioned above.
NB: conference ticket pricing via ACP directly will be around $2.200 – $2.400 and excludes all the service of the Netherlands delegation package as mentioned above.
Registration will open soon via the ticket system above. For further questions or information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.