Netherlands Lounge @ Wind Energy Trade Show Ireland
06-11-2024 - 07-11-2024
Now is the right time for sourcing opportunities, building the network and laying the foundations for what looks like along and prosperous future of offshore wind in Ireland. Ireland’s offshore wind market is relatively speaking in an emerging state. Yet, there are few places in the world, where the prospects for offshore wind development (and particularly floating and hydrogen) are as plentiful.
With a sea area seven times its landmass, and with one of the best offshore renewable energy resources globally, Ireland has very significant potential in utilizing these resources to generate carbon-free renewable electricity.
The Government commits to at least 5GW of offshore wind energy generation by 2030, ramping up to 35GW by 2050. However, the potential is much higher; estimates range from 70 – 100 GW of (mainly floating) offshore renewable energy post 2030. This provides Ireland with the opportunity to become a major exporter of green energy, powering much of Europe by 2050 via wind generated electricity and hydrogen.
Now is the time to capitalize on your business opportunities, therefore we decided to participate in the second edition of the Wind Energy Trade Show, organized by Wind Energy Ireland (WEI).
Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE), together with the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Dublin and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), will set up a Netherlands Lounge at the Wind Energy Trade Show exhibition, with a floorspace of 48sqm, in which every company will get individual exposure. The Lounge is conveniently located at the expo hall, and can accommodate up to 12 companies.
The following services are included:
- Fully equipped joint Netherlands booth with customized wind & water works branding;
- Own poster desk for each participating company;
- Corporate photos and logo integrated in the Lounge graphics;
- Shared TV screen to display PowerPoint Presentation (max. 6 slides) OR corporate video (max. 1,5 min) in the Lounge;
- Host(ess)/support on site by HHWE, Dutch Embassy Dublin and RVO;
- Support in arranging individual meetings with Irish stakeholders;
- 1 exhibitor pass per company (additional passes €150 per exhibitor pass);
- Hotel and travel recommendation;
- Participation in the side event/program (TBC);
- Drinks & snacks in the Lounge; and
- Joint promotion.
(Expected) participation costs
PIB members free of charge (additional exhibitor tickets €150,00 per person)
Non PIB members €2.500,00
Participants are responsible for their own travel expenses. All prices are without VAT.
More information and registration
Registration will open in the coming period. Please note that PIB Ireland members have priority over non members for a certain period, after which we proceed to the first come first serve principle.
For more information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.