- This event has passed.
Trade mission Floating Offshore Wind Occitanie, France
19-04-2022 @ 10:00 - 21-04-2022 @ 18:00€350.00
Are you active in the field of floating wind energy and do you want to capitalize on the business opportunities in France? Consider joining the physical trade mission to Occitanie (France) from April 19-21, 2022!
This trade mission is organized by the Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO) in Nantes, Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) and Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE). Host and co-organizer of the trade mission is Wind’OCC, an association of companies and knowledge institutes of the Occitanie region of France.
Occitanie is one of the regions of France with the greatest potential in offshore wind. The region is fully committed to the development of floating wind power and is open for international collaboration. Wind’OCC is the driving force behind the offshore wind industry in Occitanie and will sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with HHWE. This agreement will accelerate the B2B-contacts between the Netherlands and France.
During the three-day visit, you will get the opportunity to present your company to local French stakeholders in the floating wind energy sector during presentations and network lunches and dinners, as well as the opportunity to gain knowledge and insights into the floating wind developments from French experts. The focus of this trade mission is on floating wind including port development and hydrogen.
See below for the draft agenda. A more detailed agenda will be published soon and shared with the participants.
Tuesday April 19
- afternoon: flight to Montpellier and transfer by bus to Port la Nouvelle
- evening: meet & greet with regional representatives
Wednesday April 20
- morning: Port la Nouvelle, update on floating wind developments in Occitanie, harbor tour and networking lunch with local companies and various local stakeholders
- afternoon: transfer by bus to marine R&D Center Observatoire Océanologique de Benyuls-sur-Mer to exchange know-how of environmental works and R&D
- evening: official networking diner in Beziers
Thursday April 21
- morning: visit of Schlumberger/Genvia in Brezier, to learn more about the renewable energy ambitions in terms of marine renewable energies and hydrogen of this leading technology provider
- morning: network lunch with local companies and various local stakeholders
- afternoon: MoU signing ceremony
- afternoon: departure
Participation costs & registration
the participation fee is €350,00 (excl. VAT) per company (max. 1 person per company). This fee excludes own travel expenses such as flight and hotel accommodation.
Please note that you have to receive an automatic reply with the confirmation of your ticket order after your registration. If you didn’t receive this confirmation, make sure to contact us in order to ensure your registration is well received at our end.
You can register by using the ticket system above. Deadline for registration: Friday March 31, 2022.