Now is the time to realize your ambitions in the US Offshore Wind market!
The US, particularly the East Coast states, are seriously developing their offshore wind industry. Nevertheless, it will still take some time and investments before the American supply chain, including all the necessary knowledge and (port) infrastructure, will be built up. Therefore, the first American offshore wind farms to be constructed will heavily rely on components and installation techniques from Europe. This presents interesting opportunities for the Dutch supply chain to successfully enter this market and position their companies as preferred supplier for leading wind farm developers and contractors.
What do we offer?
By joining the Partners for International Business (PIB) Offshore Wind US, you will be part of a program that supports Dutch companies to identify and capitalize on business opportunities at the East Coast of the United States. Its main objective: creating a solid basis to realize service agreements and export orders for all PIB participants.
PIB members may expect the following benefits from their participation in the program:
- Services provided by a locally based liaison officer, such as export activities support, supply chain analyses and relevant market updates;
- Free participation in Holland Pavilions at future events of International Partnering Platform (IPF) & AWEA Offshore Wind Conferences (including conference passes and exposure at the stand) with dedicated “wind & water works” branding.*);
- Free participation in US offshore wind “State Tours” to promote your business and getting to know local ecosystems and their investment climate.*);
- Participation (including speaking slots, whenever possible) in US-NL seminars, workshops and business networks in framework of recently signed MoU between Bureau of Ocean and Energy Management (BOEM) and Netherlands Enterprise Agency – RVO; and
- Economic Diplomacy support by diplomatic network in Washington, New York and Boston.
*) excluding travel, accommodation and out of pocket costs
Imminent closing date for Call for Abstracts!
The first opportunity for exposure of Dutch companies will be presented during the AWEA Offshore WINDPOWER Conference & Exhibition on 22 and 23 October 2019 in Boston, MA. Interested companies can submit their abstract before 10 June 2019. Kindly contact Arjen Schutten (details below) to express your interest and receive further instructions.
The annual fee to become a member of PIB Offshore Wind is €3.500 for companies and €2.500 for R&D Institutes. The fee includes conference tickets for the annual IPF and AWEA Offshore Wind Conferences. The PIB will run for at least three years.
Registration & Information?
For registration please contact Eline Timmer (firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 (0)6 51 24 90 79)