- This event has passed.
HUSUM Wind 2021
14-09-2021 @ 10:00 - 17-09-2021 @ 16:00€3,000.00
Husum Wind is the trade fair for the wind industry in Germany’s wind Mecca, and will physically take place from 14-17 September, 2021, in Husum. The expansion of wind energy represents an essential building block for the success of the energy transition – and thereby creates the basis for new development potential in economy and industry Wind energy is a catalyst for growth. Its electricity surpluses create the urgently needed opportunities for the sustainable production of electricy-based fuels within the framework of power-to-X projects – first and foremost green hydrogen. In general, wind energy in Germany is the basic building block for pioneering transformative future technologies and new value chains in integrated system of renewable energies. Husum Wind will be set fresh signs in this direction – over 300 exibitors will present technologies for the energy system of tomorrow. Netherlands Business Lounge Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) will organize a Netherlands Lounge on a top location in Hall 3, booth #3C29, with a total floorspace of 36sqm, next to the Danish and WAB pavilion. Every participant will get individual exposure in the Netherlands Lounge. Participation includes the following:
- Fully furnished booth in style of Netherlands branding;
- Own poster stand and corporate photos and logo on backwall lounge;
- Hostess/support on site;
- Including max. 2 exhibitor passes per participant;
- Company profile in (online) directory Husum Wind;
- Shared TV screen to display PPT or corporate movie
- Support with arranging meetings on the exhibition floor;
- Hotel recommendation; and
- Joint promotion. So far the following companies confirmed to be a participant: CAPE Holland, DUC Marine Group, Pontis Engineering, Biome Renewables, VDL Klima, Rope Access Noord and We4Ce – the rotorblade specialist.
€3.000,00 per company.
Participants are responsible for their own travel expenses. All prices are without VAT. To cover part of the fee, SME’s can apply for a RVO mission voucher with a maximum worth of €1.500,00. If help is needed to apply for this voucher, please contact Eline Timmer (contact details below). IMPORTANT!! Before your register your company, make sure you can comply with the Hygiene guidelines of the Husum Wind expo organizer. In the event that you have to cancel your participation after registration because you can’t comply with these rules, the participation fee will still have to be paid to HHWE. In case HHWE cancels the participation in Husum, the participation fees will be refunded to the confirmed and registered participants. More information & registration Registration is closed.