- This event has passed.
Netherlands Lounge @ Seanergy 2021
21-09-2021 @ 08:00 - 24-09-2021 @ 17:00€1,000.00
France has set a goal to become carbon-neutral by 2050. the Programmation Pluriannuelle de L’énergie (PPE) published in April 2020 sets out the country’s energy transition objectives until 2028. The text provides that the capacity of offshore wind power must increase within the coming years. In 2020, there are 7 awarded bottom fixed offshore projects under developments and 4 pilots floating offshore wind projects in France. To achieve the ambitious objectives set by the PPT, a call for tenders need to be launched every year at a rate of around 1GW per year until 2028.
In 2021 a call for tender was launched for a 1GW offshore wind farm located off the Conentin Peninsula in Normandy. A winner is expected to be announced in 2022. In 2022, another 0.5 to 1GW of fixed capacity will be put up for tender in southwest France, named Sud-Atlantique.
The French government also plans to organize three separate tenders for floating wind in 2021-2022, each of which will have 250MW of capacity. The first, in 2021, will be in the southern waters of Brittany (Bretagne Sud), while the other two in 2022 are planned for areas in the Mediterranean. Another 1GW of fixed bottom offshore wind will be tendered in 2023, of which the location has not been determined yet.
With these developments, now is the time to capitalize on your business opportunities in the ofshore wind industry in France, both for fixed bottom and floating wind!
Seanergy is the international forum dedicated to offshore renewable energy, and gathers each year over 200 exhibitors, more than 3000 international actors of the sector and over 500 B2B matchmaking meetings. Seanergy 2021 (incl. side events) will be held from 21 to 24 September 2021 and is scheduled to take place in-person in Nantes, France. For the full program during those four days see the agenda below. The exhibition will take place on September 22 & 23, 2021.
Seanergy is built around an exhibition area, conferences, business meetings, and industrial sites’ visits with the goal of reinforcing synergies between all the actors in this industry, accelerating its structuration, and promoting its development, in France and worldwide.
Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE), together with Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO) Nantes, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Paris and Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), will set up a Netherlands Lounge with a total area of around 30sqm, close to the main entrance and important French stakeholders, where every participant will get individual exposure. The exhibition itself will take place on 22 & 23 September.
The Netherlands Lounge offers space to a maximum of 8 companies.
Participation includes the following:
– fully furnished booth in style of Netherlands branding;
– Own poster stand and corporate photos and logo on backwall lounge (TBC);
– Hostess/support on site;
– Network Reception on the booth on first or second day of the exhibition (TBC);
– Participation in the full side program of the Seanergy: sites’ visits (max. 1 visit for 1 person FULL = FULL), B2B meetings, and Job Dating;
– Participation in the NL – FR side event (TBC), which will take place during the exhibition days;
– Company profile in (online) directory Seanergy;
– Shared TV screen to display PPT or corporate movie;
– Support with arranging meetings on the exhibition floor;
– Hotel recommendation; and
– Joint promotion.
B2B Matchmaking event
Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) will provide matchmaking again this year during the Seanergy. This matchmaking is your chance to book meetings with potential business partners! The matchmaking is open to (innovative) SMEs, research institutions and universities that are active in the field of maritime energy. To participate in the matchmaking, participants must register themselves separately, the link will be published soon.
Participation in this matchmaking is free of charge for exhibitors.
Agenda Seanergy 2021
Tuesday September 21: Technical Visits
Wednesday September 22: Exhibition & Physical B2B meetings
Thursday September 23: Exhibition & Physical B2B meetings
Friday September 24: Technical Visits
Monday September 27: Online B2B Meetings
Tuesday September 28: Online B2B Meetings
Please also check the official program on the Seanergy website here.
€1.000 per company.
Participants are responsible for their own travel expenses. All prices are without VAT. Please note that a minimum of 6 participants is required in order to proceed with this activity.
More information and registration
If you are interested to join the Netherlands Lounge at Seanergy 2021, please select the ticket above and follow the steps.
For more information, please contact Eline Timmer or Maret Reinders.
Please note that due to COVID-19, we have additional regulations with regards to cancelling your participation:
- In the event it’s not possible or allowed (by the Dutch government) to travel to France, the whole Netherlands Lounge will be cancelled and postponed to next year. In this case we will refund your participation fee.
- In case we do not have enough participants to proceed with this activity, our participation will be cancelled and all confirmed participants will receive a refund.
- In the event traveling is possible, but you would like to withdraw your participation, the cnacellation policy in the Holland Home of Wind Energy general terms and conditions is applicable.