- This event has passed.
Netherlands Lounge @ Seanergy
20 June @ 08:00 - 21 June @ 17:00€2,000.00 – €2,500.00
France aims to be completely carbon neutral by 2050 and to achieve this, France is betting heavily on renewable energy which will have to represent 40% of the energy mix. Offshore wind energy – including floating wind – plays a very important role in this.
Moreover with more than 3,500km of coastline, France has the second largest offshore wind and marine renewable energy potential in Europe. The goal of the French government is to install 40GW in 50 offshore wind projects by 2050, every year new offshore wind projects extensions will be awarded, fixed-bottom or floating, to leverage existing project’s grid connection.
Seanergy is the annual international forum dedicated to offshore renewable energy, by covering all technologies: fixed and floating wind, tidal energy, wave energy, marine thermal energy, osmotic energy and floating solar.
The forum brings together more than 3,500 international players around an exhibition area gathering +230 exhibitors from around the world, industrial and technical conferences, business meetings, pitches and workshops on specific topics related to blue growth economy.
Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE), together with the Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO) in Nantes, and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), intends to set up a Netherlands Lounge with a total area between the 36 – 48 sqm, where every participant will get individual exposure.
Participation includes the following:
- Fully furnished booth in style of Netherlands branding;
- Own desk for each participating company;
- Exposure of logo and corporate photos within the Netherlands Lounge;
- Shared TV screen to display PowerPoint presentation (max. 6 slides) OR corporate movie (max. 1,5 min);
- Host(ess)/support on site;
- Participation in the side program of the Seanergy: B2B meetings, networking and job dating;
- Participation in the NL – FR side event (TBC);
- Company profile in the (online) exhibitor directoy;
- Support with arranging meetings on the exhibition floor;
- Hotel recommendation; and
- Joint promotion.
A minimum of 10 participants is required in order to proceed with this event.
HHWE members €2.000,00
Non members €2.500,00
All prices are without VAT. Participants are responsible for their own travel expenses.
More information and registration
Register via the ticket system above. Please make sure to select the correct ticket.
For more information please contact email@example.com.